The chilly weather in Massachusetts this past weekend assured me that fall has arrived. Highlights of September included road tripping to Notre Dame with my family, co-hosting my sister’s bridal shower, celebrating my birthday with Steph, attending New York Fashion Week, and visiting my best friends at Boston College for a football game. In the midst of all this fun, October snuck up on me.
As a big believer in the joy of anticipation, this list is both motivating & exciting when I consider all of the moments still ahead of me. I made an AUTUMN TO-DO LIST in 2015, and I am hoping to make it a more frequent tradition.
AUTUMN TO-DO LIST
- Buy a bouquet of dried flowers at Union Square Greenmarket for my desk
- Go pumpkin picking with my mom
- Register for a New York Public Library card
- Carve a pumpkin with my roommate
- Pick out furniture for our new apartment
- Attend my five year high school reunion
- Write more letters
- Dress up for the Village Halloween Parade on October 31st
- Bake my dad’s famous cheesecake with him for Thanksgiving
- Tailgate at Boston College with my 21Butch women
- Watch the newest Harry Potter movie (bonus point for the midnight premiere)
- Celebrate #TRUESCRANTONLOVE at my sister’s wedding
- Vote for Hillary Clinton on Election Day
- Dance to Mr. Brightside at Flix Alumni Weekend
- Try to wait until November 1st to start listening to Christmas music
What is on your to-do list this season?