Photo via INSTAGRAM
I snapped this shot of the Empire State Building at NEW YORK PRIDE yesterday. I believe it encapsulates a lot of feelings – reaching towards new heights but with a lot more work ahead. Considering how to best contribute to the continued efforts for increasing equality has occupied my mind a lot this weekend, and I hope this blog will continue to be a platform for sharing my opinions as often as I share my outfits.
THE STYLESILIKE LIST
- “I felt like my needs weren’t being met as a modern person,” Jessica Alba writes on launching The Honest Company in her FORBES INTERVIEW. The actress turned mogul gives important insights on how to successfully launch a company based on gaps in the market.
- I never met a Madewell dress I didn’t like, especially this SWINGOUT SHIRTDRESS and this OFF-THE-SHOULDER MAXI DRESS. Both are sweet with unexpected details & would pair perfectly with the TRANSPORT TOTE.
- Since I am already looking for MORE PINK ITEMS, these SCHUTZ SHOES are looking extra appealing.
- This may be the most EMPOWERING PILLOW of all time. #HILLARY2016
- My best friend, Daniele, showed me this article about the MOST ADORABLY FASHIONABLE BFFS/TWO YEARS OLDS. Inspiration for my future kiddos…
Hope your week is off to a fabulous start!
Be sure to check back next Monday for the latest edition. XO
#STYLESILIKE are meant to be shared.