I don’t know exactly how to explain it, but I am ending today feeling like I have a light inside of me. It was like someone threw a little dash of blessings across this day.
I love days like this.
Today’s date being interestingly comprised of sequential numbers led me to write a quick list of twelve…
- Waking up for class to bright sunshine in normally drizzly Ireland
- Feeling productive in the library while listening to Christmas music
- Watching women on my NUIM ultimate frisbee team improving after several weeks of diligent practice at trainings
- Catching up with Traea, the adventurer, and sharing in the excitement of her achievements
- Drinking chai tea lattes and chatting with my friend, Danni, who also swears our drinks tasted extra sweet today
- Knowing my mom was missing me at home as much as I was missing her here
- Looking forward to the travels I still have ahead of me in the remaining weeks abroad
- Having healthy dinner and homemade shortbread with two lovely girls, Annie and Emily, that my Boston College #PartyOfSix have been trying to connect with
- Sharing conversation with my Joyce 4 roommates, Dasha, Mike, and Meghan, about our families and their traditions
- Discussing holiday season plans, such as Friendsgiving, room decorations, Christmas parties, and baking suggestions
- Watching every episode of #AskEmily by one of my favorite bloggers, Emily Schuman, of Cupcakes and Cashmere
- Feeling inspired and motivated enough to write on my blog every day this past week
Was there anything today that made you feel like there was a special light in your life?
Looking to stay up-to-date on even more Styles I Like?